- All activities must be discussed and pre-approved by the Park Superintendent for each occurrence.
- Activity can not restrict any public access to any area in the park unless proper permits are secured. (example: pavilion, hall or garden rental).
- The Park Superintendent and/or ranking staff in his/her absence has authority to deny or halt any activity they deem inappropriate or a hinder to the general public at anytime with no explanation.
- Both the photographer and clients have to purchase permits or entry fee to enter the park.
- Call the specific park office for additional information and to contact to the Park Superintendent.
8311 John Downs Loop, Pasadena, MD 21122
Fort Smallwood Park
9500 Fort Smallwood Road, Pasadena, MD 21122
Jonas and Anne Catharine Green Park
2001 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Annapolis, MD 21409
Kinder Farm Park
1001 Kinder Farm Park Road, Millersville, MD 21108
Mayo Beach Park
4150 Honeysuckle Drive, Edgewater, MD 21037
Quiet Waters Park
600 Quiet Waters Park Road, Annapolis, MD 21403