The Jonas and Anne Catharine Green Park is situated at the southern terminus of the Baltimore & Annapolis Trail. The headquarters for the Anne Arundel County Trails is located in the Visitor Center building. The park is located on the Severn River, and offers sandy beach for cartop boat launching, 288-foot fishing pier, picnic tables and restrooms for public use. This site is handicap accessible. The Visitor Center is open Tuesday to Sunday from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Call (410) 222-6141 for more information.
- April 1 - September 30
- Open 7 days a week
- Open: 6:30am
- Close: Posted closing time but not later than 8:30pm (Entrance gate close 1/2 hour before the posted closing time)
- 2nd Saturday in May and 2nd Saturday in September
- Wednesday and Saturday ONLY
- Open: 6:30am
- Close: Fishing Pier ONLY remains open until 10:00pm, rest of the park closes at Posted closing time.
- October 1 - March 31
- 7 days a week
- Open: 7:00am
- Close: Posted closing time but not earlier than 5:00pm (Entrance gate close 1/2 hour before the posted closing time)
- Jonas and Anne Catharine Green Park is located on the Severn River
- Easy access to sandy launch beach. The distance to the water from the parking area is 50 to 100 yards.
- The park hours are from 7:00am to a posted closing time (no earlier than 5:00pm) during the SLOW season (October 1 through March 31) and from 6:30am to a posted closing time (no later than 8:30pm) during the BUSY season (April 1 through September 30). During the BUSY season, the fishing pier will continue to be available until 10:00pm on Wednesday and Saturday. Visitors must be actively fishing on the pier when in the park. Special rules may apply as noted.
- Please observe all state licensing requirements. Please observe local and state fishing rules and regulations.
Discover parks with playgrounds, fishing spots, off-leash dog areas, disc golf or pickleball and so much more. Find parks by name or by type of activity or parks near your home.
- Cartop Boat Launch
- Fishing Picnic Area Pier - 288 feet
- Visitor's Center