Ice rink opens mid November - weather permitting
The Quiet Waters Park Ice Rink is located in front of the Visitor Center and offers a pleasant and safe environment to enjoy ice skating outdoors. We have skates, helmets, and we sharpen skates on-site. Come out for fun with family and friends.
- All sessions are 2 hours long and start every hour on the hour.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
|Sunday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Monday||3:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||Closed (*except where noted)|
|Wednesday||3:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Thursday||3:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Friday||3:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
* Open Tuesdays on holiday school breaks only.
- Quiet Waters Park admission fees apply except when otherwise noted.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted.
- Season passes are available.
|Children (12 & under):||$6.00|
|Season Passes (Includes Vehicle Entry Permit):|
|30 Session Coupon Pass:||$130.00|
Ice skating lessons will be available throughout the season for all levels. Email email@example.com for more information