- Tent camping only (no pop-up trailers or RVs permitted).
- No generators.
- There is a frost-free hydrant for treated water and a limited number of picnic tables.
Each youth group shall be sponsored by a recognized organization and shall consist of campers 17 years and under accompanied by mature adults (age 21 and over) at a ratio of one (1) adult to ten (10) youths. The sponsoring organization shall be responsible to the Department of Recreation and Parks for all acts of the group and will be held liable for acts of vandalism and all damages to persons and property.
The Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks does not assume any direct responsibility for the youth group. This supervision shall be provided by the leaders and sponsoring organization. The Park Superintendent and/or park rangers may cancel any permit and require any person or group to leave the park for violation of rules and regulations. Improper conduct may impair granting of future permits for use of park facilities.
Call the park office at (410) 222-6115 for additional information.
|Youth Group Camping Fee|
|$40.00 per night|
|Organized youth groups only; maximum of 30|
- The adult in charge will register the group and will receive a camping permit which will be displayed at the campsite during the outing.
- Upon arrival, check in at the Park Office so a park ranger can inspect the campsite and cover any specific regulations relevant to the park. Check in/check out time is 12 noon.
- Tents must be set up on the designated pad. No ditching is allowed.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire rings only. Collection of firewood in the park is prohibited.
- Use of the public restrooms for washing dishes or persons is prohibited.
- The park policy requires that youths be restricted to the camping area after dusk unless permission from the Park Superintendent has been obtained for a supervised program. No youths will be permitted to sleep outside of their assigned group area. Quiet must be maintained from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Clean the campsite and the port-a-pot restroom before leaving.
- Before departing all trash should be taken to the dumpster. A park ranger will inspect the site.