The Earleigh Heights Rangers Station, once known as “Frost’s Store” was built in 1889 as a general store. The building style is an example of Second Empire-style commercial architecture and was popular throughout the country between 1850 and 1885. While formerly it served as a train station, store and post office, it now serves as the ranger station and railroad museum.
B&A Trail is open dawn to dusk.
Directions to B&A Trail