Skip Navigation
All Anne Arundel offices will open to the general public at 10 a.m. on Friday, May 24, 2019 due to traffic concerns resulting from the commencement ceremony for the United State Naval Academy.
Page Background


Violations on residential property involving single family homes including townhomes and multiple family dwellings with two or less living units are not within the scope of the Fire Prevention Code. Suspected violations regarding these properties should be reported to the Health, Zoning or Inspections & Permits departments.

Open burning is regulated by the Health Department. Questions and concerns regarding open burning regulations should be directed to the Health Department. (provide link to the Health Dept.)

How To

Please use the following form to submit any information you have regarding a suspected fire code violation: 

Fire Code Violation Form