The Department of Public Works provides services to ensure safe drinking water; to enhance wastewater treatment; to efficiently recycle, collect trash, and dispose of waste; to maintain, manage, and operate the County's road and bridge network; to design and construct County infrastructure; and to provide innovative environmental restoration projects that maintain a high quality of life for residents and visitors of Anne Arundel County.
- Ensures safe drinking water
- Enhances wastewater treatment
- Recycles, collects trash, and disposes of waste
- Maintains, manages, and operates the road and bridge network
- Designs and constructs capital improvements
- Provides innovative environmental restoration projects