North Arundel Aquatic Center
In the Spotlight
The North Arundel Aquatic Center offers an 8-lane 25 yard competition pool and a leisure pool. The leisure pool is a zero depth entry pool with three 20 yard lap lanes and indoor water features. The water features include a 134 foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area and poolside spa for adults.
- Water Park Timed Swim Sessions
The lap pool and water park require separate admission. We allow 125 participants per session. We sell a portion of tickets online and the other portion in person at our facility. Tickets are redeemable only for the session time they were purchased for. The pool and locker rooms are cleared after each session. Online sales start 11:59pm the day prior and in-person sales are available as soon as the facility opens. We recommend purchasing tickets as soon as they become available, we will sell out. We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards at the register. We cannot accept any bill larger than $20.00 for general admission. Limit 15 tickets per adult. Tickets will sell out early, and can be purchased online, on the day of a given session. Online water park admission will not be available to purchase for future days' entry. To purchase admission to the water park, please make an account at ActiveNet and purchase tickets here.
Please add all available members of your household to your ActiveNet account that will be attending the water park.
Saturday and Sunday Session 1: 11:00am - 12:30pm Session 2: 12:45pm - 2:15pm Session 3: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers permitted.
To ride the yellow slide you must be 48" tall. To ride the red slide you have to be under 48" tall.
- Hours of OperationThe North Arundel Aquatic Center is an indoor facility that is open year-round. The center is closed on main holidays and may close during inclement weather. Areas of the indoor pools at times may be closed for programming or classes.
Hours of Operation Monday-Friday: 6:00am - 5:45pm Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Note: November through early February the lap pool is closed 3:45pm-5pm Monday-Thursday for High School Swim Team.
- Holiday Closures
Holiday Pool Closing Easter Sunday April 9, 2023 Memorial Day May 29, 2023 Independence Day July 4, 2023 Labor Day September 4, 2023 Thanksgiving Holiday November 22, 23 and 24, 2023 Christmas Eve December 24, 2023 Christmas December 25, 2023
- Modified Hours of Operation
Closed for Facility Maintenance May 27, 2023 through June 11, 2023.
- Admission FeesPayment Options: We are currently accepting cash, check or credit card for daily admissions and program registrations at the facility.
Online registration for credit card use is available for program registration.
Admission Fees Resident (Anne Arundel County) Non-Resident (Out of County) Youth (ages 3 - 17) $5.00 $9.00 Adult $7.00 $11.00 Senior (age 60 and over) * $5.00 $5.00 Military * (Active) $5.00 $5.00 Individual with Disability * $5.00 $5.00 Water Fitness Adult Drop-In $9.00/class $9.00/class Water Fitness Senior/Military Drop In $6.00/class $6.00/class * Must show ID/documentation for discount.
Birthday Party Rental Availability
- A valid government issued ID must be presented to staff at the facility before entry to received the Anne Arundel County residency discount. Proper documentation must be submitted to receive an active military or disability discount.
- Youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult, 18 years or older. One paying adult is required for every 5 children under the age of 13.
- All swimmers must be at least 3 years old and fully toilet trained. No diapers, swim diapers, pull ups, plastic lined swimwear, "swimmies," or "just in case" of any kind are allowed. Persons unable to meet both requirements will not be permitted to come into contact with the pool water and must remain a safe distance from the pool and grates.
- Reservation for April 2023 - June 2023 will begin on February 20, 2023.
- Reservations for July 2023 - December 2023 will begin on May 1 2023.
- Reservations fill up quickly, please contact us early.
- The large classroom is currently available to host your birthday party on Saturdays and Sundays, from the hours of 11:00-12:30 p.m. and the 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. swim session.
- The fee schedule to reserve a birthday party for Anne Arundel County residents is $250.00 (must present I.D.), and for out-of-county residents, the fee is $400.00.
- PassesValid at Arundel Olympic Swim Center (AOSC) and North Arundel Aquatic Center (NAAC)Frequent User Passes (FUPs) and 15 Swim passes are available. The Frequent User Passes are not prorated and do not cover the cost of water fitness classes at AOSC and NAAC. The 15 Swim Passes do not have an expiration date and are valid at AOSC and NAAC. All passes can be used for drop-in swimming at NAAC and AOSC. Use of FUPs and 15 Swim passes does not guarantee admittance to the water park; however, they can be used to acquire a ticket if space permits.
Passes Resident Adult 15 - Swim Pass $85.00 Youth 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 Senior 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 Disability* 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 Active Duty Military* 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 * Must show ID documentation for discount Quarterly Frequent User Passes (FUP) Resident (Jan-Apr) (May-Aug) (Sept-Dec) Adult FUP $200.00 Senior/Military*/Youth/Disability* FUP $140.00 Annual Pass (valid one year from date of purchase) Adult Annual Pass $485.00 Senior/Military*/Youth/Disability* Annual Pass $340.00 * Must show ID documentation for discount
- General Rules
- About the Aquatic CenterThe North Arundel Aquatic Center offers an 8-lane 25-yard competition pool and a leisure pool. The leisure pool is a zero depth entry pool that includes three 20-yard lap lanes with indoor water park. The water park include a 134-foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area, and poolside spa for adults.The facility has fully equipped locker rooms with coin-operated lockers. North Arundel Aquatic Center is open seven days a week, with limited water feature hours and daily timed swim sessions. Youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (must be 13 to be unattended). All persons using the pools must be toilet-trained; swim diapers are not permitted.Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers permitted.Children over the age of 3 accompanied by a parent/guardian of the opposite sex are encouraged to use the family changing rooms. All patrons are required to take a shower before entering the swimming pool. No street shoes are permitted on the pool deck. Appropriate family oriented swim attire only. No athletic style shorts. Towels are not provided. Please bring a towel.