1. We do not reserve spaces, payment is due at the time of registration.
2. Please register for the level suggested by the instructor.
3. Register early, classes fill up quickly. Classes that have not yet met minimum enrollment by the Friday before the start date may be cancelled.
4. Classes cancelled by the facility will receive a full refund. Please see Refund Policy below. *
5. If the class is full, please sign up on the waiting list. The facility will contact you if space becomes available.
6. Make up classes are not available if the child misses a class or if they sign up late. However cancelled classes will be made up at the end of the session.
* Refund Policy - All refund requests must be submitted in writing with the exception of cancelled programs. Full refunds are given only if a program is cancelled or there are extenuating circumstances prior to the start date of the program. Cancelled program refunds will be automatically processed for 100% refund. Written requests received prior to the start date, will forfeit 20% of the fee for the program or no more than $25 for each registration as an administrative fee. Any request received after the start date will be considered on a case by case basis and prorated. Refund requests for medical reasons shall be accompanied by a physician’s note. Request for refunds must be submitted no later than 30 days after the end of the program.