North Arundel Aquatic Center
In the Spotlight
The North Arundel Aquatic Center offers an 8-lane 25 yard competition pool and a leisure pool. The leisure pool is a zero depth entry pool with three 20 yard lap lanes and indoor water features. The water features include a 134 foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area and poolside spa for adults.
- Hours of OperationThe North Arundel Aquatic Center is an indoor facility that is open year-round. The center is closed on main holidays and and may close during inclement weather. Areas of the indoor pools at times may be closed for programming or classes.
- Admission FeesPayment Options: We are currently accepting cash, check or credit card for daily admissions and program registrations at the facility.
Online registration for credit card use is available for passes and program registration. Online Registration
Admission Fees Resident (Anne Arundel County) Non-Resident (Out of County) Youth (ages 3 - 17) $4.00 $8.00 Adult $6.00 $10.00 Adult Water Fitness Drop-In $8.00/class $8.00/class Senior Water Fitness Drop-In $5.00/class $5.00/class Senior (age 60 and over) * $4.00 $4.00 Military * (Active) $4.00 $4.00 Individual with Disability * $4.00 $4.00 * Must show ID/documentation for discount.Show a state-issued photo ID in order to receive the Anne Arundel County resident fee.One paying/swimming adult required for every 5 children age 12 and under.Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers permitted.
- PassesValid at Arundel Olympic Swim Center (AOSC) and North Arundel Aquatic Center (NAAC)Frequent User Passes (FUPs), 15-swim passes, and Family 20-swim passes are available with online registration. FUPs are not prorated and do not cover the cost of water fitness classes. 15-swim passes and Family 20-swim passes do not have an expiration date. The 15-swim passes are valid for water fitness drop-in at AOSC and NAAC. Family 20-swim passes must have a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child per visit and follow the 1 adult per 5 children ratio. All passes can be used for drop-in swimming at NAAC and AOSC. Use of FUPs, 15-swim passes, and Family 20-swim passes does not guarantee admittance to the water park; however, they can be used to acquire a ticket if space permits.To purchase a pass online, click on online registration button, then select "How Do I Purchase Membership?". Online Registration
Passes Resident Youth 15-Punch Pass $55.00 Adult 15-Punch Pass $80.00 Senior 15-Punch Pass $55.00 Family 20-Punch Pass * (for Anne Arundel County residents only) $75.00 * Each visit must have a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child Frequent User Pass (FUP) Resident (Jan-Apr Pass) (May-Aug Pass) (Sept-Dec Pass) Adult FUP $190.00 Senior/Military(Active)/Youth FUP $130.00 Annual Pass (valid one year from date of purchase) Adult Annual Pass $475.00 Senior/Military(Active)/Youth Annual Pass $330.00All passes purchased online must present confirmation of purchase and valid ID.We are currently accepting cash, check or credit card for daily admissions and program registrations at the facility. Online registration for credit card use for passes and program registration.
- Water ParkThe water park include a 134 foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, and a waterfall, pre-school water slide, vortex area and pool side spa for adults. Participants must be 48" or taller to utilize the water slide.
Follow this link for Water Park Hours of Operation
- Admission fee covers one 2-hour session at the Water Park.
- The pool and locker rooms are cleared after each session.
- Tickets cannot be reserved.
- Same day ticket sales are available as soon as the facility opens.
- It is recommended to purchase admission tickets in advance when the facility opens.
- The Water Park is a very popular feature and admission tickets to the facility sell out quickly.
- Limit 15 tickets per adult.
- Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers or plastic pants permitted.
- General Rules
- About the Aquatic CenterThe North Arundel Aquatic Center offers an 8-lane 25-yard competition pool and a leisure pool. The leisure pool is a zero depth entry pool that includes three 20-yard lap lanes with indoor water park. The water park include a 134-foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area, and poolside spa for adults.The facility has fully equipped locker rooms with coin-operated lockers. North Arundel Aquatic Center is open seven days a week, with limited water feature hours and daily timed swim sessions. Youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (must be 13 to be unattended). All persons using the pools must be toilet-trained; swim diapers are not permitted.Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers permitted.Children over the age of 3 accompanied by a parent/guardian of the opposite sex are encouraged to use the family changing rooms. All patrons are required to take a shower before entering the swimming pool. No street shoes are permitted on the pool deck. Appropriate family oriented swim attire only. No athletic style shorts. Towels are not provided. Please bring a towel.