A one-day license allows non-profit organizations, clubs, associations, societies and groups of people to hold one-time events where alcoholic beverages are served and/or consumed. View the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Applications must be submitted at least 10 days prior to your event. No exceptions.
All one day licenses must be issued to three (3) people attending the event and over 21 years of age. A copy of each applicant's government-issued photo ID must also be provided (front only).
The three (3) people who sign the application must complete the following:
- Full Name
- Title (Bride, Groom, Mother, Father, Member, Vice President, etc.)
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Full Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)
- All three (3) applicants must attend the event & must be over 21 years old
- All three (3) applicants must provide their government-issued photo ID (front only)
You must supply a copy of:
- You must upload an invitation, an e-vite, announcement, ticket or a flyer as proof of details acknowledging the event.
- You must upload proof of non-profit 501(c)(3) status showing your Tax ID # / Federal Number.
- You must upload the contract with property owner, a rental agreement, or if the applicants own the property, a document with yourselves indicating that you are permitted to have the event at that location and date-time.
- Classic C (Beer, Wine) is $25.00
- Class C (Beer, Wine, Liquor) is $50.00