Request a Facility or Field Use Permit

Department of Recreation and Parks' Facility Scheduling in conjunction with the Board of Education, encourages the use of facilities and fields by community organizations for educational, athletic and recreational activities.

Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks has a joint use agreement with the Anne Arundel Board of Education. All use of Board of Education indoor and outdoor facilities is scheduled by the Department of Recreation and Parks except:

  • School-Sponsored Events
  • Religious Activities
  • Use By Commercial Groups
  • Indoor Use by Non-Anne Arundel County Groups

Before requesting the use of a public facility, all organizations, except those solely requesting the use of a regional park, recreation center, pool, pavilion, or picnic area, must submit the Accreditation packet. Based on the Department's finding your request may fall into the rental program for Recreation and Parks (refer to Organizational Accreditation)

Requests for use of an artificial turf field please complete the Request for Use of Turf Field and email it to

Requests for Board of Education property, school use, Recreation and parks facilities, or pavilion requests should be submitted via ActiveNet. Organizations should be set up within ActiveNet with specified users. Contact the Facility Scheduling office at (410) 222-7315 with questions regarding your access to ActiveNet.