- Park is open from dawn to dusk
- Cartop Boat Launch
- Spriggs Farm Park is located on the Magothy River.
- Care is needed carrying your canoe or kayak to the waters edge as the slope is quite steep.
- Carry from the drop off area is approximately 150 yards.
- Natural Area
- Picnic Area
Spriggs Farm Park is a gated park with a combination lock. Access to the park is limited due to site conditions and capacity. Park only in fenced parking lot and not on the road. Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks reserves the right to close the park or restrict access for operational, maintenance, or safety reasons. The gate must be secured immediately upon entering and leaving the park.
- Park open from 7:00 am to dusk
- No swimming, camping, or trailers
- No alcohol, fires, or overnight parking
- All trash must be taken with you or placed in trash receptacles, if available.
Complete the online form for the combination lock numbers. The combination lock numbers will automatically appear once the submit form button is selected.
Instructions for Operating the Combination Lock and Gate
- Note orientation of numbers.
- Once combination is entered correctly push in on lock mechanism and then pull down.
- Lock should then open.
- Open gate and drive through.
- Close gate and return lock to original position.
- Scramble the numbers off of the code in order to engage lock.
- Lock the gate.
Discover parks with playgrounds, fishing spots, off-leash dog areas, disc golf or pickleball and so much more. Find parks by name or by type of activity or parks near your home.