As required by Anne Arundel County's NPDES-MS4 permit, the proposed 2022 Financial Assurance Plan was introduced at the September 6, 2022. Anne Arundel County Council Meeting as Resolution 37-22. The Resolution was passed October 3, 2022.
Current Financial Assurance Plan
- FY22 Financial Assurance Plan
- Final Resolution 37-22
- MDE Review Comments for FY22 Financial Assurance Plan
This report constitutes Anne Arundel County’s financial assurance plan identifying:
- Actions that will be required of the County to meet the requirements of its National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Phase 1 Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System Permit (MS4);
- Projected annual and 5-year costs for the County to meet the impervious surface restoration plan requirements of its NPDES Phase 1 MS4 permit;
- Projected annual and 5-year revenues or other funds that will be used to meet the impervious surface restoration plan requirements of its NPDES Phase 1 MS4 permit;
- Any sources of funds that will be utilized by the County to meet the requirements of its NPDES Phase 1 MS4 permit; and
- Specific actions and expenditures that the County implemented in the previous fiscal year to meet its impervious surface restoration plan requirements under its NPDES Phase 1 MS4 permit.
Past Financial Assurance Plans
2021 Financial Assurance Plan:
2019 Financial Assurance Plan:
2016 Financial Assurance Plan: