Arundel Olympic Swim Center
In the Spotlight
Anne Arundel County’s largest public indoor swimming facility features a temperature controlled, indoor 50 meter by 25 yard swimming pool with adjacent wading pool, a poolside 17-person spa and two 1 meter diving boards.
- Hours of OperationArundel Olympic Swim Center is open seven days a week.
- Admission Fees
Admission Fees Resident (Anne Arundel County) Non-Resident (Out of County) Youth (ages 3 - 17) $4.00 $8.00 Adult $6.00 $10.00 Senior (age 60 and over) * $4.00 $4.00 Active Military * $4.00 $4.00 Individual with Disability * $4.00 $4.00 * Must show ID/documentation for discount
- Must show proof of Anne Arundel County residency, must show a state-issued photo ID in order to receive the resident fee.
- Youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must be age 3 and up, and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. All persons using the pools must be toilet-trained; swim diapers are not permitted.
- Cash or credit card accepted for daily admissions and program registrations at the facility. Online registration for credit card use is available at for passes and program registration.
- About the Swim CenterThe Arundel Olympic Swim Center features a temperature controlled, indoor 50 meter by 25 yard swimming pool with adjacent wading pool, a poolside 17-person spa, two 1-meter diving boards and fully equipped locker rooms with coin operated lockers. The swim center is handicapped accessible. Lanes are continuously available for lap and recreational swimming. Youth, 12 and under, must be accompanied by a paying adult.Children must be 3 years old and completely toilet trained. It is encouraged that children 3 years of age and over AND of the opposite sex from their parent/guardian use the family changing room. Lockers and a shower are available for use. You must provide your own lock for the lockers.
- General Rules