Arundel Olympic Swim Center
In the Spotlight
Anne Arundel County’s largest public indoor swimming facility features a temperature controlled, indoor 50 meter by 25 yard swimming pool with adjacent wading pool, a poolside 17-person spa and two 1 meter diving boards.
- Hours of OperationArundel Olympic Swim Center is open seven days a week.
HOURS OF OPERATION Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 9:45pm Friday 6:00am - 9:00pm Saturday and Sunday 6:00am - 2:00pm WATER FITNESS SCHEDULE Monday - Thursday 9:00am and 10:00am classes HOLIDAY POOL CLOSING Christmas Eve December 24, 2022 Christmas December 25, 2022 New Year's Eve December 31, 2022 New Year's Day January 1, 2023 Easter Sunday April 9, 2023 Memorial Day May 29, 2023 Independence Day July 4, 2023 Labor Day September 4, 2023 Thanksgiving Holiday November 22,23 and 24, 2023 Christmas Eve December 24, 2023 Christmas December 25, 2023 New Year's Eve December 31, 2023
- Modified Hours of Operation and Closures
2023 AACPS High School Swim Meets: Fri, Dec 2, 9 & 16 (Deep End Closed at 2:30 pm) Fri, Jan 6, 13, 20 & 27 (Deep End Closed at 2:30 pm) Fri, Feb 3 (Pool closes at 2:30 pm) County Championships Fri, Feb 10 (Pool closes at 2:30pm) Makeup Date for County Championships Sat, Feb 18 (Closed) Regional Meet 2023 ASC Swim Meets: Fri, Sept 30 (Deep End Closed at 2:30 pm) Sat & Sun Oct 1 & 2 (Closed) Sat & Sun, Dec 10 & 11 (Closed) Sat & Sun, Jan 7 & 8 (Closed) Sat & Sun, Feb 4 & 5 (Closed) Sat & Sun, April 29 & 30 (Closed) 2023 Masters Meet: Sun, Jan 15 (Pool Closed at 12 pm) Sun, March 19 (Pool Closed at 12 pm)
- Admission Fees
Admission Fees Resident (Anne Arundel County) Non-Resident (Out of County) Youth (ages 3 - 17) $5.00 $9.00 Adult $7.00 $11.00 Senior (age 60 and over) * $5.00 $5.00 Active Military * $5.00 $5.00 Individual with Disability * $5.00 $5.00 Water Fitness Adult Drop In $9.00/class $9.00/class Water Fitness Senior/Military Drop In $6.00/class $6.00/class * Must show ID/documentation for discount
- A valid government issued ID must be presented to staff at the facility before entry to received the Anne Arundel County residency discount. Proper documentation must be submitted to receive an active military or disability discount.
- Youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult, 18 years or older. One paying adult is required for every 5 children under the age of 13.
- All swimmers must be at least 3 years old and fully toilet trained. No diapers, swim diapers, pull ups, plastic lined swimwear, "swimmies," or "just in case" of any kind are allowed. Persons unable to meet both requirements will not be permitted to come into contact with the pool water and must remain a safe distance from the pool and grates.
- PassesThe Frequent User Passes are not prorated and do not cover the cost of water fitness classes at AOSC and NAAC. The 15 Swim Passes do not have an expiration date and are valid at AOSC and NAAC. Valid at Arundel Olympic Swim Center (AOSC) and North Arundel Aquatic Center (NAAC).
Passes Resident Adult 15 - Swim Pass $85.00 Youth 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 Senior 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 Disability* 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 Active Duty Military* 15 - Swim Pass $60.00 * Must show ID documentation for discount Quarterly Frequent User Passes (FUP) Resident (Jan-Apr) (May-Aug) (Sept-Dec) Adult FUP $200.00 Senior/Military*/Youth/Disability* FUP $140.00 Annual Pass (valid one year from date of purchase) Adult Annual Pass $485.00 Senior/Military*/Youth/Disability* Annual Pass $340.00 * Must show ID documentation for discount
- About the Swim CenterThe Arundel Olympic Swim Center features a temperature controlled, indoor 50 meter by 25 yard swimming pool with adjacent wading pool, a poolside 17-person spa, two 1-meter diving boards and fully equipped locker rooms with coin operated lockers. The swim center is handicapped accessible. Lanes are continuously available for lap and recreational swimming. Youth, 12 and under, must be accompanied by a paying adult.Children must be 3 years old and completely toilet trained. It is encouraged that children 3 years of age and over AND of the opposite sex from their parent/guardian use the family changing room. Lockers and a shower are available for use. You must provide your own lock for the lockers.
- General Rules