Anne Arundel County provides the ability for citizens to post information regarding their lost pet. This can be done online from a desktop/tablet or from a mobile application.
Reporting a lost pet is easy to do....
- Enter your location
- Select "Lost Pet" as the issue type
- Answer a few questions & attach photos of your lost pet
- View your pet on the Lost Pet Listing
You may also want to do the following:
- Check out the Found Pets Listing on the Anne Arundel County website
- Visit Animal Control to check for your pet
- Post information about the pet on social media (facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Text LOSTPET to 56525 (message and data rates may apply)