Discrimination Prohibited by Title VI
Anne Arundel County and its sub-recipients cannot on the basis of race, color, or national origin, either directly or indirectly:
- Deny program services, aids, or benefits
- Provide a different service, aid, or benefit, or provide them in a manner differently than they are provided to others
- Segregate or separately treat individuals in any matter related to the receipt of any services, aid, or benefit
Service, aids or benefits can include: routing, scheduling, and quality of transportation services (i.e., frequency of service, age and quality of vehicles assigned to routes).
Complaint Procedures and Form
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI based on your race, color, national origin, or any aspect of this policy, you may file a complaint up to 180 days from the date of the alleged discrimination. You may file the complaint electronically using the following link:
If you are unable to complete the electronic form, you may:
- Submit a written complaint, inclusive of your name, contact information, and a summary of the incident to:
EEO/Human Relations Officer
2660 Riva Road, Suite 220
Annapolis MD 21401
- Call 410-222-1234 for assistance.