Report a Cable TV Issue

Having problems with your Broadband or Cable provider? Contact us to see if we can help.

The Cable Television Administrator is responsible for the regulation of cable television (CATV) service. Cable television is regulated jointly by Anne Arundel County and the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) through a partnership created by County and Federal law.

Contact Anne Arundel County Cable Television Administrator to help resolve issues and to provide guidance to cable/broadband users. Please contact by the online reporting service or by phone or email.

You can report a cable issue from your mobile device.

Get the Mobile App for iOS or Android devices: 

Apple App Store
Google Play

We can help to resolve issues and provide guidance to cable/broadband users in Anne Arundel County. Please contact us by phone or email: 

General Information: (410) 222-1700 


Contact Us