What Animal Control can do for you in emergencies:
- Depending on available space, Animal Control will seek to make all shelters “pet friendly”
- Provide pick-up and transportation of pets for the elderly and disabled
- Provide transportation and temporary care, shelter, food and water at the shelter, if space is available
- Provide transportation and temporary care, shelter, food and water at the Animal Control Facility in Millersville
- Animal Control is working with local veterinarians, kennels, and rescues to establish a network of volunteers to assist with the proper transportation, care and shelter of your pets during disasters.