North Arundel Aquatic Center
In the Spotlight
The North Arundel Aquatic Center offers an 8-lane 25 yard competition pool and a leisure pool. The leisure pool is a zero depth entry pool with three 20 yard lap lanes and indoor water features. The water features include a 134 foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area and poolside spa for adults.
- Hours of OperationThe North Arundel Aquatic Center is an indoor facility that is open year-round. The center is closed on main holidays and and may close during inclement weather. Areas of the indoor pools at times may be closed for programming or classes.Follow this link for Hours of Operation
- Admission FeesSplash for the day, for the season or year-round: The choice is yours! Options for daily admission and swim passes or frequent user passes are below.
Admission Fees - Effective on Friday, July 1, 2016 Resident (Anne Arundel County) Non-Resident (Out of County) Youth (ages 3 - 17) $4.00 $7.00 (new fee) Adult $6.00 $9.00 (new fee) Adult Water Fitness Drop-In (per class) $8.00 Senior (age 60 and over) * $4.00 $4.00 Active Military * $4.00 $4.00 Individual with Disability * $4.00 $4.00 * Must show ID/documentation for discount Passes - Effective on Friday, July 1, 2016 Resident Adult 15 swim pass $80.00 Senior/Military/Youth 15 swim pass $55.00 Family 20-swim pass $75.00 Adult Monthly Unlimited Water Fitness $60.00 Senior/Military Monthly Unlimited Water Fitness $45.00 Frequent User Passes - Effective on Friday, July 1, 2016 Resident Adult FUP (4 month) $190.00 Senior and Youth (4 month) $130.00 Adult Yearly $475.00 Senior/Youth/Military Yearly $330.00Must show proof of Anne Arundel County residency, must show a state-issued photo ID in order to receive the resident fee. One paying/swimming adult required for every 5 children age 12 and under.
Cash or credit card accepted for daily admissions and program registrations at the facility.Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers permitted.
- Water ParkThe water park include a 134 foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, and a waterfall, pre-school water slide, vortex area and pool side spa for adults. Participants must be 48" or taller to utilize the water slide.
Follow this link for Water Park Hours of Operation
- Admission fee covers one 2-hour session at the Water Park.
- The pool and locker rooms are cleared after each session.
- Tickets cannot be reserved.
- Same day ticket sales are available as soon as the facility opens.
- It is recommended to purchase admission tickets in advance when the facility opens.
- The Water Park is a very popular feature and admission tickets to the facility sell out quickly.
- Limit 15 tickets per adult.
- General Rules
- About the Aquatic CenterThe North Arundel Aquatic Center offers an 8-lane 25-yard competition pool and a leisure pool. The leisure pool is a zero depth entry pool that includes three 20-yard lap lanes with indoor water park. The water park include a 134-foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area, and poolside spa for adults.The facility has fully equipped locker rooms with coin-operated lockers. North Arundel Aquatic Center is open seven days a week, with limited water feature hours and daily timed swim sessions. Youth 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (must be 13 to be unattended). All persons using the pools must be toilet-trained; swim diapers are not permitted.Children must be age 3 and up and completely toilet-trained to be permitted to swim. No swim diapers permitted.Children over the age of 3 accompanied by a parent/guardian of the opposite sex are encouraged to use the family changing rooms. All patrons are required to take a shower before entering the swimming pool. No street shoes are permitted on the pool deck. Appropriate family oriented swim attire only. No athletic style shorts. Towels are not provided. Please bring a towel.