Skip Navigation
Page Background


To obtain public water and/or wastewater service, a majority (51%) of property owners must petition for the requested service. The petition area is defined as the area from the existing service to the proposed final property to receive service.

How to Petition?

Contact DPW Financial Services at (410) 222-7511 for more information about the Petition Process.


Department of Public Works
(410) 222-7500
[email protected]

Bureau of Utility Operations
2662 Riva Road, MD 21401
(410) 222-7500