Taxi Voucher Program has moved to the Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities
"We are excited to have the ability to provide access to transportation to our county residents and to help them live their life independently and with dignity," stated Pamela Jordan, Director of the Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities. "This is a flexible transportation option to help older adults, individuals with disabilities, and caregivers gain access to vital health, nutritional, and community resources."
- Taxi Voucher Coupons will be offered in two (2) different locations:
- 2666 Riva Road, 4th floor, Annapolis, MD 21401
- 7320 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- You may purchase Taxi Voucher Coupons five (5) days per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Anyone 65 years old and older
- Anyone 18 years old and older with a disability
- Any current client 55 to 64 years of age
- A completed application
- A completed Coupon Order Form
- Current photo ID (Valid driver's license or identification card from the DMV
- A completed Disability Verification Form, or SSDI or SSI Award Letter