Police Press Release 9/18/2017
Strong-Arm Robbery Glen Burnie
On September 18, 2017 at 2:12 a.m., officers responded to the 600 block of Crain Highway North in Glen Burnie, Maryland for a robbery of a citizen. The adult male victim reported that he was assaulted by a group of individuals that he knows from the area. He advised that during the assault, the white female suspect grabbed his cellphone and currency from his pants pockets. The suspects then fled the area on foot. Several officers including a canine unit canvassed the area but were unable to locate the suspects.
1) Hispanic Male, 5-08, thin build, short dark hair, late 20’s
2) White Female, 5-10 to 6-00, dirty blonde hair, late 20’s
3) Black male, 5-08, medium build
Bank Robbery Edgewater
On September 15, 2017 at approximately 1:38 p.m. officers responded to the Sandy Spring Bank located at 116 Mitchell Chance Road in Edgewater for a bank robbery. Upon arrival officers met with bank employees who reported that the suspect entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding money. The employee complied and the suspect fled from the bank. Several officers including canine responded and canvassed the area but the suspect was not located. No weapon was implied or seen and no one was injured during the incident.
1) Hispanic male, wearing sunglasses
Drug Search Warrant Annapolis
On September 14, 2017 at approximately 5: 45 p.m., detectives from the Southern District Tactical Narcotics Team (TNT), with the assistance of the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) executed a search and seizure warrant at #40 Greystone Court in Annapolis. As a result detectives seized the following:
- 92.78 grams of heroin (271 individual baggies). Estimated street value $11,134.00
- 5.82grams of suspected cocaine. Estimated street value $582.00
- 81.44 grams Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a hallucinogenic/psychedelic drug. Estimated street value $2,850.00
- 215 vape pen vials containing Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), marijuana extract. Estimated street value $6,450.00
- 417.72 grams of marijuana. Estimated street value $8,345
- Two model 1911 .45 caliber handguns
- Two Sig Sauer P229's .45 caliber handguns
- $9,025.00 in U.S. currency
Suspect and charges:
1) David Haley
40 Graystone Court
-Possession w/intent to distribute heroin, cocaine, marijuana and testosterone.
-Possession of heroin, cocaine, marijuana, testosterone and various prescription pills.
-Firearm/drug trafficking crime
-CDS: distribute w/firearm
-Firearm Use/Fel-Viol Crime
Fatal Motor Vehicle Accident Curtis Bay
On September 16, 2017 at approximately 2:20 a.m., officers responded to an ATV accident in Brandon Woods Park in Curtis Bay. Upon arrival officers located an unresponsive male (driver) and adult female passenger. Paramedics pronounced the driver deceased at the scene. The female passenger sustained incapacitating injuries. She was transported to Shock Trauma for treatment and released. The investigation revealed that the crash was caused by the ATV striking a chain placed across the vehicles path. The ATV struck the chain and both the driver and passenger were ejected from the vehicle.
Brady Cole Harmon (Fatal Injury)
7978 Oakwood Road
Glen Burnie, MD
Megan Elizabeth Solley (Incapacitating Injury)
7650 Solley RoadGlen Burnie, MD 21060