CDS Possession (Arrest) Brooklyn Park
On September 27, 2019 at approximately 10:50 p.m., officers conducted a traffic stop at the intersection of Ritchie Highway and Audrey Avenue in Brooklyn Park on a Red Honda Civic. Upon approaching the vehicle, officers observed marijuana in plain view inside the vehicle. The driver was removed from the vehicle and arrested. A search of the vehicle and suspect resulted in the recovery of the following items:
- 4 plastic vials containing suspected Marijuana (approximate weight 4.13 grams)
- 109 pill capsules of suspected Heroin (approximate weight with packaging 32.9 grams)
- 30 plastic containers of suspected Crack-Cocaine (approximate weight with packaging 16.6 grams)
- 2 Cell Phones
The driver was transported to Northern district for processing.
Brandon Joseph Jefferson III
2600 block of Gatehouse Drive
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
- CDS: Poss W/I Dist: Narc (4 Cts)
- Dist/Pwid Fentnyl/Heroin Mix
- CDS: Possess-Not Marijuana (2 Cts)
Citizen Robbery Glen Burnie
On September 28, 2019 at approximately 7:00 p.m., officers responded to the 1900 block of Park 100 Drive in Glen Burnie for a report of a robbery. The adult male victim was meeting with an unknown male who claimed to be interested in purchasing the victim's vehicle. During the meeting, the suspect, whom the victim was only able to describe as an African American male, displayed a handgun and demanded property from the victim. The victim was able to flee, but left behind some personal property which was taken by the suspect. The suspect then fled in an unknown vehicle being operated by a second male suspect. The victim did not report any injuries as a result of this incident.