Saturday, December 25, 2021
Animal Care & Control will be CLOSED Time: All Day Locations: 411 Maxwell Frye Road Millersville, MD 21108 Details: Animal Care & Control will be CLOSED on December 25, 2021
Christmas Day Time: All Day Locations: Landfill & Recycling Centers Details:
- Landfill and Recycling Centers will be CLOSED
- No collection changes
- All Regional Parks (Downs, Fort Smallwood, Quiet Waters, Lake Waterford, Kinder Farm, and Jug Bay), County Trails and the Quiet Waters Park Ice Rink will be CLOSED on Saturday, December 25th, resuming Sunday hours of operation on December 26th.
- North Arundel Aquatic Center and Arundel Olympic Swim Center, North and South Recreation Centers, Glen Burnie Ice Rink will be CLOSED on December 25th.
Anne Arundel County established a charter form of government in 1964.
The Anne Arundel County Government consists of Departments and Offices as well as Boards & Commissions and other entities. These entities work together to serve our Citizen's needs.
Department DirectoryBoards & CommissionsOther Entities
Anne Arundel County provides a wide array of services and programs for its Citizens, Businesses, and Visitors
- Found Pet
- Lost Pet
- Online Crime Report (non emergency)
- Sewer or Water Emergency
- Missed Recycling & Trash
- Weeded Lot/Overgrown Grass
- Bus & Rail Transit Schedules
- Emergency Notifications
- Permit Status Inquiry
- Recreation & Parks Alerts
- Recycling & Trash Information
- Sports Team Schedules & Standings
A collection of tools and resources developed to empower citizens with information.
Learn how County taxes are spentBudget Information
Track Goals, Activities, & ProgressOpenPerformance
Discover sources for your analysisOpenData Portal
With almost 54,000 businesses, Anne Arundel County is a major hub of commerce and development. With a $35 billion economy, low taxes, a vast multi-modal transportation system, highly skilled workforce and excellent educational institutions, Anne Arundel County is the premier location to do business.