Addressing Veterans' Employment Barrier
10 North Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
A vocational rehabilitation services event featuring:
- A Federal House keeping positions may be available on site. (For same same interviews, bring Resume, DD-214, completed OF-306 form and proof of Veteran preference, if applicable.
- Resources for veterans including: Veteran Benefits Information, Legal Aid, Expungement Association, Child Support Info, Housing Services and More!
- On-the-spot interviews with local employers interested in hiring veterans--even veterans with background issues!
- Represent your Branch! Wear a pin, hat, or ribbon to represent your branch of service at this event.
- FREE refreshments, while they last!
For more info contact Tamara Ervin, 410-637-1264 or Dr. Kevin Newton, 410-637-1311
You don't want to miss this opportunity!