2nd Annual Super Hero Family Fun Day
Super Hero Family Fun Day Flyer
- Did you know that one in 285 children will be diagnosed with cancer by the age of 20?
- Did you know that worldwide, 300,000 children are diagnosed with cancer EACH year?
- Did you know that LESS THAN 5% of the federal governments total funding for cancer research is dedicated to childhood cancer?
- Did you know that in the U.S. more children die of childhood cancer than ANY other disease?
- We CAN and WILL make a difference when we are UNITED!!!
Anne Arundel County firefighters will be hosting our 2nd Annual Super Hero Family Fun Day to benefit Childhood Cancer Awareness. We were able to raise $10,000 towards the fight last year! This year the event will be held on September 30th, 2018 from 12:00-4:00pm in the parking lot of Marley Station Mall 7900 Ritchie Hwy Glen Burnie, MD 21061.
This is a FREE family friendly community event that will include vendors, activities, free fun, business sponsorship, services/informational booths, food and special events.
This is a great cause for the heartbreaking disease that is not very openly spoken about. Proceeds from this event will go to The Children's Cancer Foundation towards the research and treatment of pediatric cancer.