If you are in danger, call 911, a local hotline or the National Domestic Violence Hotline
Please see below a list of local and national resources available to victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault:
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Warmline is a service that provides Anne Arundel County Residents in crisis with supportive assistance and linkages to resources within the community at 410-768-5522, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- YWCA Hotline in Anne Arundel County is a safe and secure connection to a trained advocate to assist with the social, emotional, residential and resource needs of individuals who are victims of domestic violence. For assistance, contact the domestic violence hotline can be reached at 410-222-6800.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline provides confidential and anonymous support 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224.
- Loveisrespect provides teens and young adults confidential and anonymous support at 1-866-331-9474 and TTY 1-866-331-8453.
- WomensLaw.org provides legal information and resources for victims. Reach out by email through the Women's Law Email Hotline in English and Spanish.