- League and Registration Information
Team registration information for athletic organizations only. Youth sport participants must sign-up through their local athletic organization.
Sports Supervisor: Jeff Porter/Pete Medhurst (410) 222-7865 Team Registration:
Team registrations and payment are due to Recreation & Parks on or before March 14, 2018.
A late fee of $25 per team will be assessed to all registrations and payments received after March 14, 2018.
Team Registration Fee: Anne Arundel County Teams - $160.00 per team
Out of County Teams - $265.00 per team
Commissioner Fom - One per organization
Team Registration - One per team registered
Field Utilization Form - One per organization
Season Start Date: 1st week of April 2018 Umpire Fees: Paid on the field by teams prior to the start of each game.
9U to 10U - $70 per game (1 official per game / $35 per team)
12U to 14U - $65 per official/per game (2 officials per game )
Related Information: Leagues Offered for 2018: (AACO Teams will get preference) American League - Select/travel, tryout based teams
- Ages: 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, & 14U
- Games will be scheduled one week night plus Saturdays
- There will be some schedule flexibility to accommodate teams that want more games.
- Bats as per NHSF rules. No Exceptions.
National League - Recreational Teams
- Ages: 8U, 10U, 11U, 12U & 14U
- Games will be one week night and Saturdays
3rd Annual State House Invitational
May 4-6, 2018
- League Forms, Rules & Additional Information
- Team Schedules
Schedules - Will be posted approximately five (5) business days prior to season start. More schedules to come.