Withdrawal from Recreation Program
Submit one form for each participant requesting withdrawal.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing with the exception of cancelled programs.
- Full refunds are given only if a program is cancelled or there are extenuating circumstances prior to the start date of the program.
- Cancelled program refunds will be automatically processed for 100% refund.
- Written requests received prior to the start date, will forfeit 20% of the fee for the program or no more than $25 for each registration as an administrative fee.
- Any request received after the start date will be considered on a case by case basis and prorated.
- Refund requests for medical reasons shall be accompanied by a physician’s note.
- Request for refunds must be submitted no later than 30 days after the end of the program.
Summer Camp deposits are not refundable.