Summer Youth Volunteer
Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks Youth Volunteer
The program emphasize on team work, compassion, environmental stewardship, community service, employment skills and volunteerism.
- The summer volunteer programs are for youth who have completed 6th grade through high school.
- Opportunities Include: Volunteer Summer Serve Leadership Challenge (VSSLC), Counselor in Training (CIT) at Quiet Waters Summer Camps or Camp Anne Arundel (CAA)
- Transportation is not provided for all programs and certain grade restrictions apply.
- There is a nominal fee for each program to offset costs of staff, shirts and special events.
- Please review the Volunteer Information Packet to determine which program works best for you.
The application process begins on January 18, 2019. Interviews will begin March 2019. We encourage you to apply early. Slots will be filled as interviews are completed. Applications must be received by 4:30 May 10, 2019. Final decisions for all slots will be made by May 17, 2019.
RETURN COMPLETED APPLICATION AND ALL MATERIALS TO:
Summer Youth Volunteer Program
Attention: Ryan Stewart
Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks
1 Harry S Truman Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401