Summer Youth Volunteer
Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks Youth Volunteer
Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks will be returning to Summer Fun Centers, previously Camp Anne Arundel.
The program emphasize on team work, compassion, environmental stewardship, community service, employment skills and volunteerism.
- The summer volunteer programs are for youth who have completed 6th grade through high school.
- Opportunities Include: Volunteer Summer Serve Leadership Challenge (VSSLC), Counselor in Training (CIT) at Quiet Waters Summer Camps or Summer Fun Center
- Transportation is not provided for all programs and certain grade restrictions apply.
- There is a nominal fee for each program to offset costs of staff, shirts and special events.
- Please review the Volunteer Information Packet to determine which program works best for you.
Due to COVID-19 this program has been cancelled, we are no longer accepting applications.