All Child Care parents and guardians are REQUIRED to provide forms for admission prior to their child attending the Child Care program. Maryland child care regulations require, as your child care provider, to maintain these required forms for your child while they are in attendance at our program. Please understand that your child(ren) will NOT be permitted to attend without this information on file at the child care center.
Please be advised that Child Care operates as a separate entity from the school. Therefore, it is the parent’s responsibility – NOT the school’s responsibility - to provide the forms listed below.
|Medical Forms must be renewed on an annual basis (as indicated by the expiration dates your health provider has noted on the forms)|
|Acknowledgment of Allergies/Medical Conditions|
- REQUIRED if you/physician list an allergy/medical condition on your child’s Emergency Form or Health Inventory but you are not providing us with any medication/treatment for the condition.
|Allergy Action Plan|
- REQUIRED if your child is to receive an epi-pen or antihistamine during the Child Care program
|Asthma Action Plan |
- REQUIRED if your child is to receive an inhaler or nebulizer during the Child Care program
|Medication Administration Authorization Form (Maryland State Department of Education OCC Form 1216)|
- REQUIRED if your child is taking a prescription OR non-prescription medication during the Child Care program.
- Please be aware that this form REQUIRES a physician’s signature.
|Permission to Apply Over-the-Counter Creams & Ointments Form|
- REQUIRED if your child will be applying over the counter creams or ointments, such as sunscreen or lip moisturizers, during the child care program
| Seizure Medication Administration Authorization Form (Maryland State Department of Education OCC Form 1216A)|
- REQUIRED if your child is to receive seizure medication during the child care program.