Tap into a Champion
When it comes to our County’s award-winning water, you can count on Splash to share important water wisdom and tips all about maintaining this precious resource.
Take the age-old debate of tap vs. bottled water, for example. The clean water coming out of Splash’s pipes crushes the competition. Not only does the clean water taste great and is healthier to drink, but it’s more convenient and cost-effective. Whether for drinking, bathing, cooking or cleaning, you can always rely on having Splash’s award-winning water at your disposal!
At this point, you may be wondering how Splash’s water became a champ. Let us break down for you how we maintain award-winning water.
- Produce clean drinking water in 10 Water Treatment Plants with a state-of-the-art, multi-step water treatment process
- Treat wastewater in 6 Enhanced Nutrient Removal Water Reclamation facilities
- Maintain a 1,400-mile water distribution system to safely deliver water
- Perform thousands of water quality tests to ensure clean, quality drinking water
- Conduct water conservation awareness to protect our most valuable resource
- Shorten your showers
- Use ice cubes to water plants
- Turn off the faucet when you brush your teeth
2. Place 15-20 drops of colored liquid - such as coffee, tea or food coloring - into the tank
3. Let sit for 20 minutes without flushing
5. Turn off the valve at the base of the toilet until the leak is repaired
6. Immediately report the issue by calling (410) 222-1144
Did you know we have a leak adjustment policy? Fill out the form or click here to learn more.
By taking the necessary steps towards maintaining our championship water, we can continue making a difference for our community, together.