Police Student Internship
- Police Student Internship InformationThe Anne Arundel County Police Internship Program is reserved for current college students preferably with a major of concentration in the criminal justice field. The objective of the Student Intern Program is to provide a positive learning environment for interested college students to experience the various aspects and responsibilities of law enforcement while completing a project as part of their studies. This position is non-paid.
- Minimum RequirementsStudents must be currently enrolled in an internship or independent study class at their respective university or college and have a 2.5 grade point average (on a 4.0 grade scale).Applicants will be subject to criminal records/background checks. Applicants with felony arrest will not be considered. Applicants with a misdemeanor arrest will be considered on a case-by-case basis.** No Felony or Serious Misdemeanor Convictions.
- How to ApplyInterested applicants may apply by completing the application and submitting all required paperwork. Application packets should be mailed to:Anne Arundel County Police Department
8495 Veterans Highway, Millersville, MD 21108Internship Application Period: Continuous
- Lunch with a Recruiter
- Mar 03 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern District Police Station 204 Pasadena Road Pasadena 21122