As a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help deter the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For further information and updates please visit the Anne Arundel County Department of Health at https://aahealth.org/ and read a message from the Anne Arundel County Health Officer Nilesh Kalyanaraman, M.D. at https://aahealth.org/2019-novel-coronavirus-and-you/.