This page describes what to do to prepare yourself for an active shooter event, how to recognize signs of potential violence around you, and what to expect after an active shooting takes place.
- Sign up for an active shooter training
- If you see something, say something to a public authority right away
- Sign up to receive local emergency alerts and register your work and personal contact information with any work sponsored alert system
- Be aware of your environment and any possible dangers
- Remember during an active shooting, RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.
- Related Videos