Access and Functional Needs Working Group
The Access and Functional Needs Working Group offers quarterly emergency preparedness presentations for individuals, facility managers, and County agencies which support individuals with access and functional needs.
Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)
The Anne Arundel County LEPC serves as a community venue to discuss and plan for chemical emergencies and other disaster or incident plans and training and exercise functions. Plans are developed by the LEPC with stakeholder participation. The Anne Arundel County Office of Emergency Management oversees a LEPC for the County which includes:
- Elected State and local officials
- Police, fire, emergency management, and public health professionals
- Environment, transportation, and hospital officials
- Business community representatives
- Representatives from community groups and the media
For more information, call 410-222-0600 or email [email protected].