Please note: If your initial submission was made with paper plans you will need to submit any revisions through the Permit Center with paper plans, as well.
- Log in to the Land Use Navigator and from your home page, select My Records
- Click on the blue link that reads Request Revision for the record you would like to revise.
* If this option is not available you will need to contact the permit center for it to be added before you proceed.
- Complete the Detailed Description box. Explain exactly what is being revised in as much detail as possible.
- Add supporting documentation along with a revised permit application reflecting any changes to the record. (This is required and the revision request may be delayed or denied without a revised permit application.) Select CONTINUE APPLICATION .
- Review the Revision Request permit and select Continue Application.
- A revision number will be issued you may use to reference the revision. This is not a new permit number. The permit number will remain the same.