Notice of Change to Postal Service Delivery Time
On October 1, 2021, the United States Postal Service began changing first-class mail delivery time frames. This change may result in slower delivery of bills and payments through the USPS. If using USPS, please consider mailing your payments earlier to accommodate for these delays.
For faster more convenient payments options you may:
- Drop off your check or money order payment in the yellow drop box located at all three County cashier locations.
- Make a payment online by eCheck at $.89 convenience fee or by Credit Card, Debit Card (convenience fees also apply).
- Walk-in payments to any of the County’s three cashier locations.
- Arundel Center – 44 Calvert Street, Annapolis
- Heritage Center – 2664 Riva Road
- Arundel Center North - 101 Crain Highway North