County Executive's Community Support Grants Program
The County Executive's Office is pleased to offer FY 2022 Community Support Grants to eligible non-profit organizations. Funding is available for the period July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 and is contingent on approval of the FY 2022 budget.
- Application Available: January 8, 2021
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2021 at 6 p.m.
A training session was held for potential applicants on January 14th, 2021. The training was recorded and is available below.
Types of Grants
We anticipate $600K to $700K will be available to make Community Support Grant awards. Due to limited funding, the following types of projects/programs are encouraged:
Operating Costs that allow non-profit organizations to increase their impact and operate more efficiently and effectively to improve and enrich the lives of Anne Arundel County residents and communities. Operating costs include staff costs, consultant fees, occupancy costs, insurance, and program supplies.
One-time equipment purchases (e.g. printers, computers, freezers) required for effective program delivery.
Awards typically range from $10,000 to $50,000. Applicants should request no less than $10,000.
County Executive's Priorities
The County Executive and review team will prioritize FY 2022 Community Support Grant proposals that:
- respond directly to a COVID-19 safety net need in the community and/or sustain the capacity of a nonprofit for which revenues have been severely and negatively impacted due to COVID-19;
- include support for programming and initiatives that focus on one of the following:
- Provide services to underserved populations in Anne Arundel County
- Address the health and well-being of communities
- Promote equity and inclusion
All applications should be completed online through Arundel Community Development Services’ (ACDS) Neighborly Portal. If you have not already done so, please click HERE to create an account. A quick guide for getting set up in Neighborly is available on the login page.
View organizations and projects funded by previous community grants
Information about the FY 2022 Community Support Grants process will be available in late fall.
Please contact Arica Smith, Arundel Community Development Services, at (410) 222-3961 [email protected] with any questions.