County Executive's Community Support Grants Program
The County Executive's Office is pleased to offer FY 2021 Community Support Grants to eligible non-profit organizations.
Funding is available for the period July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 and is contingent on approval of the FY 2021 budget by the County Council. The County Executive anticipates one-time funding in FY 2021 that will not be available in FY 2022. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit requests that have a one-time cost.
County Executive's Priorities
The County Executive has identified several priorities for the community grant program, and applicants must meet one or more of these priorities:
- Provide services to underserved populations in Anne Arundel County
- Address the health and wellbeing of communities
- Promote equity and inclusion
Types of Grants
- Capital Grants provide funding to non-profit organizations to purchase large, fixed equipment and related supplies or to make capital improvements such as renovation, remodeling, or restoration of buildings.
- Non-Capital Grants provide funding to non-profit organizations to help build their capacity, increase their impact and operate more efficiently and effectively to improve and enrich the lives of Anne Arundel County residents and communities. This type of grant may include support for small equipment purchases such as computers.
Although community support grants have been awarded for general operating expenses, preference will be given to new or existing programs and projects that address an unmet need in Anne Arundel County.