County Executive's Community Support Grants Program
The County Executive's Office is pleased to offer Community Support Grants to eligible non-profit organizations. Applications for FY 2024 funding are expected to be available January 2023. FY 2024 funding will be available for the period July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024 and is contingent on approval of the FY 2024 budget.
- Application Available: January 9, 2023
- Application Deadline: February 21, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
A link to the CSG FY24 Application Training Zoom recording as well as the PowerPoint slides can be found here
This year, we anticipate approximately $2 million will be available for the County Executive's Community Support Grants (this amount is subject to change).
The following types of projects/programs are encouraged:
- Program/Project Support that allows non-profit organizations to continue to operate and/or increase the impact of an existing program/project, or to pilot a new program to improve and enrich the lives of Anne Arundel County residents and communities. Costs may include, but are not limited to, program/project specific staff costs, supplies, travel, equipment etc., as well as a percentage of administrative overhead proportional to your program/project’s budget relative to your organization’s operating budget.
- (New This Year) Capacity Building Support to allow non-profit organizations to operate more efficiently and effectively in pursuit of their mission. These are one-time funds to assist non-profits in building organizational efficiencies and sustainability. This can include strategic planning, governance, professional development, technology improvements and systems innovation, among other things. If you would like to request funding for capacity building support, please complete Section I. Requests in this category should describe how the grant will allow them to expand/improve their impact within Anne Arundel County.
Note: Collaborative Projects are preferred but not required for funding.
COUNTY EXECUTIVE’S PRIORITIES
The County Executive and review team will prioritize FY 2024 Community Support Grant proposals that include support for programming and initiatives in Anne Arundel County that focus on at least one of the following:
- Providing services to underserved populations
- Addressing the health and well-being of communities
- Promoting equity and inclusion
- Eliminating the Opportunity Gap in education
Please CLICK HERE to download a copy of the full program description.
All applications should be completed online through Arundel Community Development Services’ (ACDS) Neighborly Portal. If you have not already done so, please click HERE to create an account. A quick guide for getting set up in Neighborly is available on the login page.
View organizations and projects funded by previous community grants