Rabies & Microchip Clinic
Low cost rabies vaccinations and microchip implantations are available on specific Thursdays (except holidays) for a period of 3 hours at Anne Arundel County Animal Care & Control. Times are dependent on the season and we do have some clinics with special hours. The veterinarian leaves promptly at the end time for the clinic. Depending on the length of the line, Animal Care & Control may conclude the line at an appropriate time to ensure all individuals remaining in line receive the services.
Please note clinics are weather permitting and may be canceled for high temperatures, low temperatures, precipitation, air quality or any other factors that may increase risks to citizens or animals at the outdoor clinic.
A few things to note:
- Clinic attendees MUST BE Anne Arundel County County Residents
- Attendees MUST be wearing a mask over their mouth & nose to enter the building. We encourage mask wearing even outside in line.
- All dogs MUST BE ON A LEASH
- All cats MUST BE IN A CARRIER
- License renewals must be mailed in or taken into the lobby of Animal Care & Control (masks must be worn if entering a County building)
- Rabies Vaccination cost is $5.00
- Microchip Implantation is $20.00
- Payment must be CASH or CHECK ONLY