Senior Activity Centers
The Department of Aging and Disabilities would like to welcome all members back to the senior activity centers. During the initial reopening phase, members will be able to sign up for one class each week per center. Registration is for in-person classes only. Anyone interested in attending virtual classes should contact their local senior activity center for more information on virtual programming options. Registration for in-person programming can be completed below by clicking on the Register for Activities button located next to the senior activity center. Please see the Senior Activity Center Reopening FAQ's below for more information.
Hours of Operation:
- Open: 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Closed for Lunch: 12pm to 1pm
- Reopen: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Listing of Activity Centers in Anne Arundel County:
Please Note: The following Senior Activity Centers remain closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- 55 years of age and older and self-sufficient. Membership is free
- Spouses of any age are welcome when accompanying someone 55+
- Anyone needing some individual assistance in the senior center should contact the Senior Center Plus Program
- Dementia Live - The Virtual Experience
- Jun 10
- Virtual Event