Planning Advisory Board Meeting
Board’s tentative agenda is:
*Call to Order
*Approval of Agenda
*Approval of Minutes (August 11, 2021)
An Ordinance concerning: Capital Budget and Program – Energy-Water
Infrastructure Grant Program – Funds Transfer
- Presentation from Office of Budget Staff
- *PAB Deliberation and Decision
Green Infrastructure Master Plan
- *Presentation from Long Range Planning Staff
- *PAB Discussion and Questions
- Public Hearing – Oral Testimony
* Indicates Planning Advisory Board discussion. No public comment will be received during these items.
You must sign up to speak
To sign up to provide Oral Testimony about the Green Infrastructure Master Plan please submit a request to [email protected] or call 410-222-7432 by 5:00 PM ET on November 8, 2021. Any submissions after this deadline will not be able to provide an oral testimony to the Planning Advisory Board.
- HOAs, groups, and representatives may speak for 5 minutes. The speaker must provide permission to speak for this organization on the organization’s letterhead.
- Individuals may speak for 3 minutes.
- If you have handouts, please provide a copy to the PAB secretary via [email protected] to distribute.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://aacounty.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HLwuRjePT0STJntQV7uHMg
For more details, please see the full Planning Advisory Board Agenda