By design, Partnerships do not provide traditional "direct services" to individual clients but instead work with citizens, public agencies, private organizations, and community groups to expand existing resources and develop new and innovative services. Appointed by the County Executive, each Board Member serves a four year term.
The Anne Arundel County Partnership for Children, Youth and Families membership includes:
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Juvenile Services
- Department of Health/Mental Health
- Anne Arundel County Mental Health Agency, Inc. (Core Service Agency)
- Anne Arundel County Government
- Private Citizens
- Public Sector
Partnership members are appointed by the County Executive for a term not to exceed four (4) years.
Private citizens, service providers and parents of children with special needs comprise up to 49% of the membership.