Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities Senior Nutrition Shop 'N Eat Program Pre-registration for Winter
Pre-registration begins October 30th, 2017
Annapolis, MD (October 5, 2017) - The Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities Senior Nutrition Program The Shop'N Eat (Subsidizing Healthy-food Options Plus Nutrition Education and Training) quarterly program provides nutrition education and the opportunity to purchase subsidized grocery cash cards to senior participants around Anne Arundel County. The December cash card retailer will be Shoppers Food Warehouse.
- Anne Arundel County resident
- 60 years or older
- Must have valid state ID
- Pre-registration is MANDATORY!
- Participate in the nutrition education each quarter
- Pay by check, cash or money order
- Late arrivals (15 minutes or more) will result in ineligibility to participate that day
- Expect to be at distribution for up to 2hrs this includes the nutrition education and the distribution time
|LOCATIONS||ALL LOCATIONS BEGIN AT 9:30 AM!!!!|
|Brooklyn Park||Tuesday-December 5th|
|South County||Thursday-December 14th|