Youth Group Camping at Downs Park
- Campsite East – Groups are limited to thirty (30) maximum. There is water at Campsite East and a limited number of picnic tables.
- Campsite West – Groups are limited to hundred (100) maximum. There is no running water at Campsite West and there is a pavilion with tables.
|Youth Group Camping East Area - $40.00 per night|
|Organized youth groups only; maximum of 30|
|Youth Group Camping West Area|
|Organized youth groups only; maximum of 100|
|Up to 30 people - $40.00 per night|
|31 to 70 people - $75.00 per night|
|75 to 100 people - $100.00 per night|
- The adult in charge will register the group and will receive a camping permit which will be displayed at the campsite during the outing.
- Upon arrival, check in at the Park Office so a Park Ranger can inspect the campsite and cover any specific regulations relevant to the park. Check in time is 12 noon and check out is 11:00 a.m. the next day.
- Tents must be set up on the designated pad. No ditching is allowed.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire rings only. Collection of firewood in the Park is prohibited. Bring your own wood.
- Use of the public restrooms for washing dishes or persons is prohibited..
- The Park policy requires that youths be restricted to the camping area after dusk unless permission from the Park Superintendent has been obtained for a supervised program. No youths will be permitted to sleep outside of their assigned group area. Quiet must be maintained from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Clean the campsite and the port-a-pot restroom before leaving..
- Before departing all trash should be taken to the dumpster. A Park Ranger will inspect the site.
- NO REFUNDS – NO RAIN DATES – NO ELECTRIC