In Case of Emergency
- In case of an emergency DIAL 9 - 1 - 1
- Make sure that your house numbers are clearly visible from the street.
- Know the address where the emergency is occurring.
- Make sure you have the "cross street" information.
- If possible, have patient medication information for EMS personnel available upon arrival.
- Secure all pets in another room.
- Try to remain calm and speak clearly to the call-taker.
Discuss emergency procedures with your children in advance of an emergency.
For the Babysitter, create a list with pertinent information, and always include a telephone number where you can be reached.