Anne Arundel County is committed to being responsive to our Citizen's needs. There are several methods for Citizens to report issues and concerns, to request information, and to submit questions.
- If you have a Police or Fire Emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Call 3-1-1 to reach a customer service representative 24 hours 7 days a week. Call (410) 222-7000 when outside of the County.
- Report an Issue/Concern Online to be Fixed
- Access the Department Directory to reach a specific County agency
- Request Information under the "Public Information Act"
- Request a Citation or Proclamation from County Executive Steve Schuh
- Submit a Question/Comment
Reporting concerns from your computer and mobile device is easy to do:
- Enter your location
- Select the type of issue
- Answer a few questions & attach photos
You can submit concerns that you encounter in Anne Arundel County from your mobile device.
Get the Mobile App for iOS or Android devices: