County Main Information Desk - (410) 222-7000
Please use the following form to contact the webmasters of Anne Arundel County Government. Emails will be forwarded to the appropriate agency. A response will be received within 48 business hours of the initial request.
Please use the services and programs lookup
for answers to questions concerning permits, county programs, obtaining or licenses, and other issues.
- Please do not use this form to report an emergency situation requiring immediate attention or to request a specific service. To request a service, please contact that agency directly.
- Please do not use this form to report a missed collection or other problem with curbside service. Call (410) 222-6100 so that we can take immediate action.
- Questions regarding Real Estate Property Tax, Personal Property Tax, Front Foot Assessment, and Water and Sewer bills can be directed to our customer service representatives by calling (410) 222-1144 during normal hours of operation or by filling out our online Customer Service Form.
- If this is a Police or Fire emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- If you wish to report Environmental Violations, please call the 24-hour environmental hotline at (410) 222-7777
Please enter your phone number in case we are unable to contact you by email. Be sure to allow email from www.aacounty.org